Fate/Unlimited codes gets localized via digital distribution, GONZO returns for Strike Witches 2, CLANNAD’s Another World: kyou’s story pre-screening and uh…
1. Fate/Unlimited Codes set for localization and digital delivery. Although content-wise, there’s little to actually be had ‘cept new costumes and the option for wireless play. (The PS2 has no form of wireless device, lol)
2. Another World: Kyou’s Story will be pre-screened on the 24th of May. About a month and a week before DVD8 comes out on the 1st of July, over at this place. Time: 13:30 to 14:40 JST.
3. GONZO returns for Strike witches S2? I give them mad props for knowing when to hang on to a series.
4. Gundam OP/ED collections 1 and 2 go on sale on the 25th of August.
1. The Kalied Prisma Ilya 2wei (I still say Zwei sounds more…magical) continuation of Kalied Prisma Ilya, the previous 13 chapter (?) spinoff of Fate/Stay Night’s very own Ilya begins it’s serialization run today in Comp Ace. Nazarielle, seriously, read this if you have any love for Ilya. Go here, and get chapters 1 and 2.
2. Sora no Otoshimono (lit. Lost Property of the Heavens) or as i’d translate it (The Lost Belonging of the Sky) gets an animu adaptation.
3. Orange box for 66% off? brb time to go into NEET mode.
4. One Day Volume 13 will be released at COMIC 1☆3 on the 26th. If you live in Japan, seriously, BUY THIS.
And yeah, that is about…it!
So yeah, basically i’m not dead, i’m still scanning One Day Vol. 6 (which will be out soon, hopefully monday) and…I…will get started on volume 7 soon!
Also, the 7 days of Vesperia WILL BE FINISHED. I NEED SOME TIME TO THINK WHO SHOULD GO NEXT. OKAY WAIT ACTUALLY I JUST NEED THE TIME.
So yeah, according to an announcement on Type-Moon’s website, their mobile site, mahou tsukai no hako, is open! To commemorate this occasion, Type Moon is releasing some of Takeuchi’s illustrations alongside other works you can see here.
I mean, I can’t access it and stuff since I’d need to be like a DoCoMO (did I get that right?) subscriber since this is a service to select Japanese mobile phone companies and providers.
Now if only they’d tell me what the hell Girl’s Work is all about.
And the dasaku podcast sets sail! Built on the failure of two recordings and the backs of a million four despairing souls, we bring you a podcast made of faggotry, randomness and (some?) insight. Enjoy!
So yeah! One Day Volumes 1 through 5 have been…well…translated! I can’t believe it’s come this far in this amount of time because I have a horrible probability altering field projected around my person which results in perpetual bad luck tendency to never really take projects even relatively far.
2. Insignificant, but the profiles are illustrated by Production I.G.
PLEASE GOD IF YOU GIVE THE PS3 ToV A NEW OP SEQUENCE THAT WOULD BE PRETTY Q_Q ! I DON’T RECALL HAVING SINNED LA-…
I know I should care more about Tales of Graces but I think the Wii sucks and it doesn’t really look all that nice. Then again if I were to swing around my wii-mote as a sword I think I would hurt myself…so maybe that’s why.