This is so Iluna can help me buy stuff and stop asking me when they update their site ufufu~
Okay so basically much hasn’t changed. Type Moon is still on the same floor, same hall.
Their schedule for these 3 days is:
開催期間 2009年8月14日(金) / 15日(土) / 16日(日)
ブース位置 西地区4階 企業ブース211 TYPE-MOON
EDIT: 14th-16th August, 14th-15th they’ll be open from 1000hrs to 1700 hrs (10 am to 5 pm) at the Nishi Hall (East Hall) 4th floor commercial booth 211. They open from 1000hrs to 1400 hrs (10 am to 4 pm) on the 16th.
Good thing this year is that there are 3 sets as opposed to 4 seperate items in 2008 winter. On the flipside I felt that Winter ’08’s set was far more gratifying (at least, perhaps, for artfags)
1. The Natsu Yasumi (Summer Holiday) Set
This one consists of:
- One folding fan
- One “leisure set” shitajiki (the one with Rin and Saber)
- Noren (which is basically something you hang up)
- Folding fan (which i admit is handy in summer)
This one costs 4000 Yen
2. The Mahou Tsukai no Yoru set
Which basically includes:
- A Mahou Tsukai no Yoru visual poster, illustrations for this game are done by Type Moon’s head of Graphics Design, Koyama Hirokazu, so it is pretty awesome.
- A Mahou Tsukai no Yoru T-Shirt with TM Ace 2’s cover as a central design
- A case (wow)
Costs 3,500 Yen
3. The Mahou Tsukai no Hako (or is it Bako?) set.
Featuring the girls of Mahou Tsukai no Hako- Hibiki Hibino (orange hair) and Chikagi Katsuragi (green hair)
- Two Keychains
- Coasters with the girls on them
- Mini Posters
- Some 3D-foldable sticker…thing
- TEA BAG SET LOL
Costs 2500 yen.
I still count my AATM2 Clear Poster Set and CONCEPT artbook far superior to all these, though.
Also, disclaimer, all of the above are from Type Moon’s C76 listing. I don’t own them nor do I claim to and will remove them if needed etc.